Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Quilt Project

New quilt finished!I am calling this one Heartland. I found the pattern and most of the batik in Denver, although the backing came from Franklin, TN. I got the idea for using this pattern and the colors flying cross country to Colorado this summer. I guess it's easy to figure out that the pattern is reminiscent of crop circles. A friend at school suggested the name Heartland after I told her of my inspiration for the quilt.
Here are two Colorado quilts hung on the balcony rail.
Next in line is finishing the quilting on this Christmas quilt. I actually made the top last year, but I ran into a few snags quilting it and ended up un-sewing the quilting and putting it aside. I got it out this week, and maybe it will be finished in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment