Saturday, March 28, 2009

Paper Piecing Progress

Confession: I did not add more segments to our super spring break, and I don't see that happening at this point. However, I have added more of our pictures on Flickr, and I am trying to label and organize those for anyone interested. I took lots of pictures. Lots. It is taking me a while to upload them all.

Meanwhile, I have been steadily working away on my block of the month project. I added the green border and the pinwheels this month, and I did another set of the stars that will eventually be the outside border of the finished quilt. It now measures about 41" square. I am learning quite a bit from this pattern, particularly the importance of being precise. I thought I was pretty detail oriented, but apparently, I have much to learn. In any event, I finished the March assignment with days to spare before April's is posted.

I am glad that Allen is home from his week in the Denver blizzard. We are currently under a tornado watch, and we've had the emergency vehicles on our street for a tree that downed a power line. Hope that is the extent of Saturday excitement and that March goes out like a lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment