Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Attempting to Blog -- Again

Trying out my old blog - been years! Let's see if I can add a picture and a little comment. This is the Barbara Brackman block of the month Threads of Memory in honor of the Underground Railroad. I used batiks with a black background and used flying geese for the sashing. I don't think the picture looks as good as the real quilt. In any event, I had fun doing this.
I read lots of blogs and use Pinterest for inspiration. I would love to get back into sharing what I am up to. Ozzie is hoping I will share some of his pictures too. He is on shaky legs tonight because he had his teeth cleaned today. The sedative has him knocked silly. Poor Ozzie.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Portable diode laser hair removal machine and laser shr?

    ReplyDelete