Monday, February 16, 2009

Winter Weekend in February

I've been working on a different little project this weekend, but during the week I finished the first eight of seventy two sawtooth stars for my BOM project. They turned out pretty well, and I am really looking forward to March 1 so that I can start on the next part of the project. Who knew this would be such a challenge and so much fun!Louie, did you do that??? Louie had fun most of the weekend, getting into trouble more often than not. He was unusually quiet Saturday evening, so I went looking for him. He had been happily chewing on a corner of the family room rug.

To stave off mischievouness, Louie had lots of walks. What's down under that monkey grass? Snakes? Moles? We have to have it cut back before the new growth begins.
Down the street we go. Trip number five million.
Ooh! Signs of spring...flowers on our neighbor's trees.
It still is plenty wintery looking and February gray, but the neighbor's tulip tree almost looks lacy against the sky.
Daffodils in our garden have already bloomed, but not all of them fortunately. It is supposed to be freezing again by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment