Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wasn't it an excellent holiday!

I had to go back to work today after a most wonderful holiday. I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments.



Allen is showing Ozzie his own picture. Meghan painted Ozzie's portrait for her dad's Christmas present. Ozzie was interested in the new dog and barked at his own picture. Silly Ozzie.



Aunt Meghan and Georgia on Christmas night --  Georgia's tuckered out after her first Christmas Day.



Our grandsons Bridger and Taplin are good buddies!



Bridger and his Beyblades. Christmas is fun when you are six!



I love this picture because it is really hard to catch Taplin being still for a picture. Taplin loves Ozzie, and the feeling is mutual.



Allen, Ozzie, and Georgia. What else is there to say?



Nine months old. What a doll baby!

Excellent vacation. Oh, did I say I have four quilt projects going? Pictures of those another day.

Roll Tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment