Sunday, March 30, 2008

Work Space


Spring Break is long over. Back to work for everyone. Louie's vacation at Shannon's was fun, but this week he was back to being an office partner for Allen on the days he worked from home. I kicked Allen's office off the kitchen table and onto the library desk in the living room. I guess it isn't quite a roomy as the big, round oak table, but Louie seems to like the new accommodations. The view through the front window is nice too. I had to go back to school too for the last nine weeks. My view out my school window is significantly different because they are getting ready to begin construction on the new office. Testing starts this week, but supposedly construction will actually get under way each morning after testing is finished. Eventually, I will only have a brick wall to look at. That depresses me. I will have to think creatively to fix that problem next year. Hey, I know -- I could take Louie to school to entertain everyone. Wouldn't he love that!


Meanwhile, it's a beautiful spring weekend in Huntsville. Shannon and Nathan came Friday night for chicken curry, a new recipe that seemed to go over well. Shannon and I went shopping yesterday, and Allen and I watched movies last evening. I finished batik block #14 out of 20. Today's projects -- have Allen hang the new clock I bought yesterday and go to the craft show. Louie will enjoy his Sunday walks and the Nascar race with Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment