Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hanging out at home with Louie

This morning, Louie took his walk, had his two scoops of Science Diet, worked on a new chew, and generally enjoyed hanging around the house.
He heard me take his picture, so he took off running, hanger and all. Louie knew he had something that didn't belong to him, so he wouldn't even look at me.
Caught him in the act of stealing something. What do you have? Hey, sit. Leave it. It's not yours, Louie.
That is my shoe, you little pug, you.
This Bama birdhouse is ready to hang outside. Roll Tide! Brenda brought it to me from her trip to the beach last week. I picked up her mail and newspapers, and she surely didn't need to bring me a gift, but this is a sweet present, especially from an Auburn fan. We had a great time at lunch and the movies today!

No comments:

Post a Comment