Monday, July 21, 2008

Louie's Weekend

Louie had a great weekend because we were mostly home with him.
Good boy, Louie! That's your own rawhide, not something that belongs to people. Louie loves to sleep on the red couch when someone works on the computer. He was keeping an eye on us Sunday afternoon while we hung the new quilt that I finished.It looks good, I think. I like how whole rooms look different when you change one little thing. I am getting ready for school to start, and that means I'll be in this room even more. I am pretty excited about my new Shannon Miller Creative designed school web site. Thank you, Shannon!
Oh, Louie, you love helping Allen write important email, don't you. The funny thing is that he wants to sit on our lap or on the couch or on the bed, but he can only jump up on the red one upstairs by himself. He needs a lift for anything higher, so although he asks to get up, the minute we go to help him, he evades our touch. I do, but I don't. Kind of like Bridger's two-year-old thinking. He enjoyed reading the Sunday morning paper with us, and he spent the evening on the couch helping me do some hand sewing.
Too bad the weekend is over. What???? Where are you Louie? Are you helping with Monday laundry? Is the underwear load your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment