Thursday, May 7, 2009

Counting Down

I finished this little baby quilt in just a few days for a friend at school. Dawn is expecting her second little one later this month. They've decided to call him Tripp, and his sweet room is black and white and red. I saw this Michael Miller fabric in Paducah and had to have it. Little boys are so much fun. I named this quilt after the fabric -- Boys Play. I know Dawn is counting down the days. I'm counting down too, but today we learned we have two days added to our calendar to make up for the "flu days" that we had last week. Sigh. Sad. Silly. I am going to focus on the fun things like making this for a precious new baby, working on my block of the month quilt, and looking forward to the weekend...and summer vacation. Louie will play with me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment