Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Pug on Super Tuesday















I voted after school. I don't really like having to ask for the ballot of my party. I would just like to vote anonymously. However, I think it is my civic duty to vote. Period. I'll be watching the returns with Louie.

Louis has his own Pug platform. He believes in the following:
Walks outside as often and as long as he wants.
Naps on laps.
Naps on feet.
Naps on bed pillows.
Fetch with squeaky toys on demand.
Fetch with knotted socks on demand.
Fetch with tennis balls on demand.
Fetch games for as long as I want to play. And as often.
Unlimited access to toilet paper.
Unlimited access to the bathroom rugs too.
Unlimited chew time with rug corners.
Unlimited access to dirty laundry.
Unlimited access to shoes.
Morning in bed between Jean and Allen every morning.
No crate time during daylight hours.
Unlimited digging-on-the bed privileges.
All pills administered with peanut butter.
No diets for Pugs.
No empty water bowls ever.
Treats for everything.
Treats for everything.
Treats for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment