Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pincusions and Pillow

This was a quick, fun little project. I made Shannon a brown and red pincushion, and when I saw it out on her table last week, I decided I needed to have one too. It's not perfectly symmetrical, but it doesn't need to be, I guess. Playing with my fabric and hanging out in my sewing room are pretty good therapy after a day at school no matter what I am making. I think a black and yellow quilt would be a good idea. So many quilts, so little time.
Louie is ready for a Friday at work with Allen. What? Allen needs to go to the store to get you a new pillow for his lap so you can get wedged in between his belly and the table and nap more comfortably? I bet you get sleepy just thinking about another conference call. Louie just might be getting a bit spoiled spending hours at a time on Allen's lap.

Today we have to take Louie to the vet. We changed his food so that he can trim down to his ideal weight. Whether it is the food change or something else, he has a couple of hot spots - one under each front leg and a sore front paw that is causing him to limp. Poor, poor Louie.

No comments:

Post a Comment