Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!



My new blog with a new blog name! Shannon has helped me set up a new blog on WordPress. She moved all of my previous posts, and gave me a whole new look.

What a fun weekend we had with Meghan and the boys. Ozzie got right into the swing of having little boys to play with. Taplin took nothing from that pug, and he happily chased Oz through the house. Ozzie is not a thief the same way that Louie was, and that is really nice when there are little boy cars all over.



It was a Hot Wheels and "race car" couple of days.



Last weekend we went to Franklin to my favorite place to spend money, Stitcher's Garden. I stocked up on red, whites, and blues to make a table quilt. The fabrics are all from her reproduction fabrics, mostly from Civil War, but a few from later 1800s and a couple from the Chicago Worlds Fair collection. Last week, my afterschool therapy was to cut the fabric. Then this weekend with the boys here, I didn't touch my sewing. However, yesterday, to celebrate my first real day of vacation, I sewed for hours.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun...your new blog looks awesome. I'm in love with the tabletopper! It's absolutely beautiful. What a great stack of fabrics you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful new blog! I love the name. Did I read that right? Are you on summer vacation?!!!!! That has to be a big relief. I love your Flickr badge. I need to see if that will work on my wordpress theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting the new site. The tabletopper was a fun pattern that I picked up at the Country Living Fair in Ohio back in September. Glad you like it!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vacation is just perfect. More sleep, more time to quilt and read and shop and play!

    ReplyDelete