Saturday, January 26, 2008

Big Help



Louie loves to help around the house whether it is putting dishes in the dishwasher, protecting Allen from the vacuum, picking up shoes off the family room floor, or getting that Bounce fabric softener sheet out of the dryer. I can't imagine what we would do without all of that help! I have no clue why he likes the dryer in particular, but if we are doing laundry, he is right there to look inside. He ought to be really happy this weekend helping with the six loads we accumulated this week! His other big excitement will be a trip to get his nails clipped. We've tried doing them ourselves, but it is worth the expense at Petsmart to have them done. Who knows -- maybe he will have the first bath of his life today too.

Thursday night was my Mountain Gap bunco night. We have been playing together for something like seven years, and I love my girls' night out. This month, it was Louie's turn to help host. He provided entertainment, while I provided the baked potato bar and apple crisp. It was his first time to have a house full of ladies over, and I was glad that the only real trouble he caused was stealing a napkin and the tissue from the bunco gift bag. He only ripped the bag a little. I hope my Bunco Babes had as much fun as I did. We tired Louie out. He was ready for bed as soon as everyone left. One of his best tricks is running full speed ahead to his crate when I say, "Go to bed, Louie."

No comments:

Post a Comment