Monday, January 21, 2008

Pug Mischief

Yes, that is indeed a wad of toilet paper. Louie has had a great day so far, but he is entering the pug part of the day when he can find mischief in every corner. At the moment, he is protecting me from the many dangers lurking just outside the kitchen window, barking ferociously. What would I do without his great guarding ability?

Today is Martin Luther King Day, so no school for me or work for Shannon. We had a fun trip out to lunch and Target. Of course, my trip to Five Points to pick her up (and drop off leftover chili for Nathan) would not be complete without a trip to Patches and Stitches. I picked up a few fat quarter batiks for a future quilt, a few reds for my next big quilt (a bed quilt for Shannon and Nathan), and a couple of handmade buttons for my current winter Heart and Home quilt. I love my school and teaching, but days at home are heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment