Monday, January 28, 2008

Chewie Louie



This is what Louie does when I work on the computer, that is if he isn't off causing trouble or sitting on my lap helping me type. He loves his chews, but they usually taste better is someone holds them for him. Louie didn't really help me finish the Heart and Home quilt last night. He was having too much fun making Allen play fetch with him. He has more toys for a little guy than you would imagine! The quilt is finished, and I guess I like it. It is a bit bigger than I pictured, and I think it looks a bit more "country" than I thought it would. I seem to be stuck in the color scheme too, but I really like some of the fabrics. They say if you learn something making a quilt then it doesn't matter what it ends up looking like. I really like the little doorknob buttons. I'll take another picture after I hang it up. It will be on the dining room door until after Valentine's Day at least. Yup, Louie is still drooling on my foot while he chews on his rawhide.

No comments:

Post a Comment