Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Ouie" Louie

"Ouie" loves Bridger, but not as much as Grandma and Grandpa do! It is hard not being able to see Bridger, Meghan, and Justin more often, but when we do we have a wonderful time. When they were here for Christmas, Bridger and Louie got along fine as long as Louie wasn't stealing a block or jumping up on Bridger. When I talked to Meghan on Friday, she told me that Cooper the Basset Hound sometimes scares Bridger because he is so loud. We are probably going to visit next month (no, Louie, I don't think you get to go along this time), and I can't wait to see what new things Bridger says and does. We want to visit at least one more time before baby brother makes his appearance in April. Bridger chatters in the background when I talk on the phone, and every once in a while he will talk to me. He has his ABCs down, and his mom says this week he sang "London Bridges" for her. Meghan also says bedtime is hard these days, but then being two is a tough job.

No comments:

Post a Comment