Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Periscope Pug


Louie is Allen's best buddy. They walk together and play fetch in the house. Allen will sit on the floor and toss and toss and toss and toss and toss and toss the toy of the moment. He can't seem to understand that either Allen or I might want to do something besides give him our full, undivided attention. I play with Louie and walk him, but Allen is the man!

Here is the Heart and Home quilt. I loved finding three handmade heart buttons (on three of the appliquéd hearts) and some packs of German buttons for the rest. My elephant quilt has a handful of buttons too. It's time to start something new. I found a pattern I would love to do using my batiks, and I probably have enough fabric to cut Shannon and Nathan's bed quilt. I also found a pattern which I like for hand sewing, so I will try to get that together to take with me to Colorado in March. Oh, and then I need to think about what to make for Baby Boy Everette. Meghan, any color preferences?

No comments:

Post a Comment