Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's All About Louie

Hmmm. Why did Allen have to close the door to our bedroom? Does it have anything to do with sweet Louie?
Oh, the door is closed to keep the little angel out of the bathroom. Chew in the mouth isn't enough entertainment, he has to drape the paper too!
Louie thinks everything is about Louie. He can't see how his nap on my lap might interfere with sewing. I guess he's right. If I can figure out how to sew with him draped across my legs, how is he interfering at all?
What's that, Louie? Oh, you want Jean to hold your chew for you? Of course, how could I forget that we exist to take care of your puppy needs.
In spite of all of the attention Louie garners, I finished this quilt. It's called "Stacked Blocks" because of the square on square appliqués. I have the fabric ready to go for the next quilt. Yes, Louie, you'll have to let me work some.

No comments:

Post a Comment