Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Louie, the thief, spends some time in jail. Actually, he just loves sitting on the steps, but seriously, he can't resist his people's things. This morning he started off by stealing my sewing out of the sewing basket by the couch in the family room. He steals the TV remotes when Allen showers, and he totes around Allen's big old tennis shoes if he gets a chance. He brought Allen's back-scratcher up the steps to me, but it didn't fit between the door and the cabinet so he had to drop it to come in the room.
It's not like he doesn't have his own toys. By the end of the afternoon, these are the toys that he had accumulated by Allen's desk.Louie didn't get to even have one little nibble of last night's chicken that Allen roasted. I only have seven days of school left until summer vacation, but if he wants to continue as the head chef, it's alright by me. I could get used to being served dinner without even having to think about it. However, we might have to hire a maid to clean up after dinner. Want to know what happened while I was writing this blog? Bridger called to talk to me on the phone! He told me about helping give Taplin a bath. I can't wait to see my little guys in person. Meghan has posted some new pictures on her Kodak gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment